It is very important to use laboratory equipment such as centrifuges and safety tips and instructions. In the following, we want to mention these safety tips and instructions.
The following points should be observed when using laboratory equipment:
– Do not use cracked or broken glass containers and throw them away,
– Opening the lid of glass containers with high pressure and high power is a mistake, in this regard, it must be said that be sure to remove the doors that are sunken or stuck by cutting,
– Disinfecting contaminated glassware before washing is a point that must be observed,
– Moving hot glass containers using heat-resistant gloves is a very important point that must be considered,
– Use mechanical methods to move broken glassware,
Basically, laboratory supplies should be used (disposable).
Laboratory Equipment – The following are safety tips when working with a centrifuge::
Laboratory centrifuges have also made significant progress with the advancement of medical science and laboratory science equipment related to these professions. The need to search and research requires its own tools and equipment. One of the most important laboratory equipments is laboratory centrifuge. Laboratory centrifuges are produced in two models, conventional and refrigerated. Laboratory centrifuges are used to separate the components of a liquid mixture such as blood. The basis of laboratory centrifuge work is based on centrifugal force, the sample is placed in the centrifuge machine and the machine starts to rotate at different angles and around a central axis with a fast rotation that can be adjusted and thus the parts Different samples are separated.
It is necessary to create a minimum amount of aerosol during the operation of the centrifuge.
– Using a centrifuge:
It is very important to make sure that the centrifuge lid is closed when turning it on.
Under no circumstances should tubes containing specimens of sputum, urine, blood, etc., or fluids that create employment be centrifuged without a cap.
– Infectious agents:
To centrifuge cultures or specimens that have a high potential for infectious aerosols, be sure to use containers with tight-fitting lids.
The centrifugal balance system is very important and necessary during operation. Note that vibration in unbalanced routers during rotation is obvious if leveling is not done.
Try to disinfect the centrifuge regularly with sodium hypochlorite solution, which has a dilution of 1/10.
– If you suspect a tube break in the centrifuge or you are sure that the tube is broken, the engine of the device must be turned off and wait for 30 minutes. If you suspected that the tube was broken and after 30 minutes you noticed a break, immediately close the door Close it and wait again for 30 minutes, after which time disinfect and clean the area. Keep in mind that for these cases, you must follow the instructions for breaking containers of contaminated material or spilling contaminated material.
Laboratory equipment – microtone and cryostat:
These devices are considered as dangerous devices. These devices have a cutting blade that can easily cut the skin. In fact, the most important difference between the two devices is that they cut tissues that are immersed in paraffin in microtone. In fact, these tissues are not contagious, but the cryostat is a very dangerous device, because the tissue that is to be cut with this device is frozen and it is difficult to keep it fixed. In fact, it is very likely that the content of contaminants is present, so when working with this device, a number of safety tips must be observed. Observing these safety tips can prevent two types of accidents, these two types of accidents are:
Visible mechanical damage
laboratory equipment – Levels:
Keep in mind that the impenetrability of various surfaces such as tables, floors, ceilings and walls of the laboratory is one of the things that must be done. Keep in mind that if the surfaces of the tables become contaminated, use disinfectants to clean them immediately after daily work, you can use the following materials for this purpose:
– Sodium hypochlorite with a concentration of 5 grams per liter or 0.5 grams percent,
– Home bleach diluted to a ratio of 1/10 (keep in mind that these ingredients must contain 5% active chlorine).
Laboratory equipment – hazardous materials and their storage:
Be sure to keep chemicals such as bases, acids, etc., as well as reagents or dyes that are toxic in completely insulated containers and shelves. Note that the insulation here does not allow steam to escape. Another important point is that the arrangement of the mentioned solutions should not be done in alphabetical order at all. In fact, there should be dangerous liquids such as alkaline liquids and acids in the shelves that have the conditions of height below the eye level. Another tip is to place large storage containers close to the ground.
Laboratory equipment – laboratory equipment and their disinfection:
– Types of centrifuges, spools, refrigerators, freezers, etc. that these devices must be cleaned with a regular night program and set at specific times. Of course, keep in mind that disinfecting them at regular intervals is determined by the laboratory manager.
– The use of appropriate protective clothing such as guns, gloves and such equipment when cleaning the laboratory is necessary. An important point in this regard is that the equipment must be free of germs and bacteria before being transferred from the center to the outside with appropriate disinfectants. Is out of center).
Centrifuge is one of the best and most widely used laboratory equipment that you can get the best and highest quality from a reputable company. Explore Mega Buy. This company is famous for offering quality products.